Awesome Car Wraps.
IMAGINE THAT INSTALLATION AND CONDITIONS
In addition to Imagine That’s Standard Terms of Trade the following terms apply for all Installation work
‘Customer’ refers to you the customer, authorised officer of the customer, business, company, organisation, or entity who has requested a quotation of product or manufactured goods from Imagine That, and is bound by these Terms & Conditions.
‘Goods’ is defined and refers to any product, material, work or design of Imagine That which is made, created, or manufactured for sole distribution or sale.
‘Services‘ means Installation Services and/or (as applicable) Design Services.
‘Site’ refers to the customer’s advised place and location where the product is transported & installed.
General Terms and Conditions
- The customer acknowledges that all quotations, estimates and tenders are based on Imagine That standard labour working hours from 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday. By negotiation, any work carried outside these hours will incur additional charges.
- The customer agrees that estimations of completion dates will be based on the provisions of full cooperation from the customer; any goods from other suppliers; and access to the site location for the purpose of installation of the goods which shall be the customers sole responsibility,
- IT is not responsible for any delay in installation directly or indirectly due to weather or arising out of the actions or omissions of the customer (including any employee, officer or contractor of the customer) or any third party.
- IT shall have no liability with respect to failures and problems resulting from faults with the building, structure or sub-fascia to which Imagine That fixed the goods, where such faults were not apparent at the time of installation and had not been notified to Imagine That in writing by the customer
- IT shall have no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage or negligence by the customer or persons using the goods, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow Imagine That’s instructions (oral or written) or misuses or alteration or repairs of the goods with Imagine That’s approval.
- IT reserves the right to decline to carry out the installation or stop installation due to, but not limited to:
- unacceptable health and safety risk to staff or the public
- delays in starting the installation outside the control of Imagine That
- unsuitable application surface or structure to which the goods will be installed, that will result in the premature failure of the goods.
- IT reserves the right to charge additional costs incurred, including due to, but not limited to:
- any on-site delays outside the control of Imagine That before and during installation
- time for staff to attend required site inductions, meetings and training
- additional cleaning required to prepare the surface prior to installation
- remedial repairs to the building, structure or sub-fascia required to secure sign signage in a safe and professional manner.
- any other costs incurred outside Imagine That’s control
- All year ratings for printed signage are based on the supplier’s specifications and they relate to the maximum life expectancy of the vinyl on the vertical surface in Central European conditions. In New Zealand, due to harsher UV and environmental conditions, when exposed to direct sunlight the vinyl may not last as long. Horizontal surfaces such as the roof and front hoods of vehicles receive extreme sun and heat damage resulting in an even shorter lifespan. Due to the wide variety of possible uses and applications customers must notify Imagine That in writing of any minimum lifespan requirements and should independently determine the suitability of any material for their specific purpose, prior to use.
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licences, permissions and consents which may be required for the Services before the date on which the Services are to start with relevant regulatory, governmental or other authorities or other relevant third parties and obtain any consent or authorisation required in respect of the installation; Pay for any relevant approval or permissions
- Give Imagine That access to the premises so that Imagine That may perform the installation and provide all such assistance as may be reasonably requested by Imagine That promptly and without cost to Imagine That. The customer shall move any materials and other objects obstructing or preventing installation in advance of the agreed installation date; Failure to grant/gain access will subject the client to an additional callout fee as well as re-scheduling of the work to be done, of which no guarantee of date will be available
- Use best efforts to make sure that the premises and any equipment provided are safe and without risk for Imagine That employees and agents. The customer must tell Imagine That the location of any fire and security systems, concealed pipes and wires which may affect the installation and about any known risks and any hazardous materials at the premises, provided that Imagine That may decline to carry out the installation if it considers that the installation in accordance with the customer’s instructions nevertheless presents a risk to Imagine That employees and agents (without prejudice to any remedy that Imagine That may have in this regard).
- The customer warrants that they have unencumbered title to any materials (such as old signs) to be removed from any location at which goods are delivered or to be installed, and that the customer is properly authorised to dispose of them without the consent of any third party. The customer also warrants that said materials are safe to remove, that are not contaminated or contain dangerous components.
- Provide information about the customer, the premises and any other relevant information so that Imagine That can perform the installation. The customer must write to Imagine That to tell them of any changes to this information;
- Ensure that Imagine That staff and contractors have adequate welfare facilities (toilet and washing facilities).
- Maintain the goods in accordance with the instructions pamphlets or directions are given or issued by Imagine That
Customer’s obligations for Vehicle Signage
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure vehicle suitability and that the existing surface to be vinyl wrapped is clean, dry and free from grease, dirt, wax, oil, and free from any existing graphics and decals upon delivery to Imagine That’s premises.
- A R200 fee will be added to the invoice for all vehicles that have not been recently washed (i.e., the vehicle must be clean, not waxed). This fee includes the labour cost of washing your vehicle by our certified installers. To avoid this charge, please wash your vehicle before your installation starts.
- The customer must tell Imagine That of any previous repair work or repainted areas of the vehicle prior to installation.
- We cannot warranty any graphics installed over top of damaged paint, we recommend that all damaged get repaired and repainted prior to installation, and that newly painted area be allowed 3-4 days to fully cure before installation of graphics.
- Imagine That vehicle preparation does not include paint chip repairs or the removal of dents, scrapes and paintwork scuffs.
- Should badges need to be removed Imagine That will at all times use the very best care. Any resulting damage to the badge or marks on the paintwork surface may require remedial work when the Signage is removed at a later date; Imagine That holds no liability for any future remedial work following removal of the badge.
- In the event that a customer requests that Imagine That removes a pre-installed graphics, applied by a company other than Imagine That, Imagine That will make every effort to remove the existing graphics, but will not be held responsible for any damage they may occur to the vehicle surface during the wrap removal.
- IT prefers to use our premises for installation. If the customer elects to have the vinyl installation performed at non Imagine That premises, Imagine That will not be held liable for any issues related to improper installation conditions.
- Vehicle delivery to and retrieval from appointed installation premises is the customer’s responsibility and must be undertaken in good time what advised by Imagine That.
- Vehicles Storage Fee: Vehicles or trailers left at Imagine That premises will be charged a daily storage fee. A fee will be assessed three days after the installation has been completed. Vehicle or trailers left at Imagine That’s premises in excess of thirty days will be subject to a lien sale
Franchise vehicle wraps and graphics are vehicle graphics with a consistent designs applied to different vehicle types including sedans, vans, trucks, etc..
All franchise wraps and graphics should be produced with premium cast vinyl material and laminated for durable and long-lasting advertising.
Since franchise vehicles are commercial vehicles, the franchise wraps and graphics qualify as tax deductible items. (Please consult your accountant)